Accurate Laboratory Accurate Test Reports
Laboratory haematology provides routine and urgent automated blood counting and morphological profiling, coagulation screening, transfusion (blood grouping, antibody screening and...
Immunoglobulins are proteins produced by the immune system to recognize, bind to, and neutralize foreign substances in the body. Immunoassays...
How is it used? The urinalysis is a set of screening tests that can detect some common diseases. It may...
Our tests Diagnostic Tests Lab
A physician’s subject of study is necessarily the patient, and his first field for observation is the hospital. But if clinical observation teaches him to know the form and course of diseases, it cannot suffice to make him understand their nature; to this end he must penetrate into the body to find which of the internal parts are injured in their functions. That is why dissection of cadavers and microscopic study of diseases were soon added to clinical observation.
See how satisfied are our customers Check results
View Lab Reports
Please read the following instructions before contacting the support help line:
- Please enter your invoice number and access code to view your lab reports.
- Only Pathology reports are accessible online. Any other reports (ECG, CT, X-Ray, MRI, etc.) are not available online. For radiology reports, kindly visit our Lab or our Diagnostic Center.
- Reports can be viewed for a period of 6 months from invoice date.
- If you are accessing this website from behind a firewall, your server’s firewall security might not allow you to open this page. In this case, please contact your network administrator for further assistance.
- Please download and print your own reports. Support staff cannot email the reports.
- In case of any assistance, please feel free to contact the Accurate Lab Support Help Line at 8936821111, 7643082222.